5 Ways Xero Online Accounting Could Transform Your Business
Johnson & Tennent Chartered Accountants are Central Queensland’s leading Xero Certified Advisor (based in Rockhampton), and we love Xero! Online accounting has made our lives easier, and we want it to make your life easier too. How?
- You don’t have to do ANY data entry. Yes, you read that right. Xero grabs your data straight from the bank, and all you have to do is reconcile transactions. Simple!
- You can get an instant update on your finances anywhere, no matter what device you’re using (as long as it connects to the Internet). No more ‘Oh, I don’t have that data with me…’ – you can always have your finger on the pulse.
- Because you’re always up-to-date, you can stay in control with financial reports and dashboard monitoring. There’s no waiting for your bank statement to arrive three months later.
- Payroll used to be a headache? Not anymore. Xero’s integrated, super-simple payroll saves you time, effort and stress.
- Payroll works in so nicely with Xero – so why shouldn’t other things? Xero has a long list of add-ons that could change the way you do business. Everything from CRM, stock and inventory control and point-of-sale software works together to give you a complete business solution.
Contact us today to set up an obligation-free chat about how easy the switch to Xero can be – the coffee’s on us. We’ll explain more about Xero and online accounting, and we’ll also set you up with a 30-day free trial…we can almost guarantee that you’ll never look back.
We take care of the whole switching process, right from making sure all your accounts switch over smoothly to training your team in how to use Xero.
If you’re unsure about the whole cloud computing movement, we have some thoughts on that too. Click here to read our recent blog article on why the cloud is, in most cases, actually safer than your desktop computer. We’re talking bank security, encryption, round-the-clock security and backups – all of which are more than covered by Xero.
Still not convinced? Take our quiz to see if Xero is right for you…
If you scored more than 20%, maybe it’s time to rethink how you do accounting. Get in touch with us today and see just how easy your Central Queensland business can run with Xero!